Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 2018 22:46:46 +0000
From:      Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NVMe ZFS mount

Hi,

I've two zfs mirrors, one on two SATA drives and one on two NVMe drives.
SATA are used to boot the system. I observed that after booting the
system zfs datasets on NVMe drives aren't mounted. The pool is imported
and I can list the datasets but command mount doesn't show any mounts
apart from the system (SATA) drives.

Do ZFS datasets on NVMe need any special treatment to be mounted by the
system automatically, e.g. an entry in /etc/fstab?

Thanks

GrzegorzJ