Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 1996 22:11:12 -0800
From:      Ben Coburn <btcoburn@ctdnet.acns.nwu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mac compatabilaty....?

You don't happen to have a version of FreeBSD that will run on a
non-power-pc Mac?  If so would I be able to run Mac and Unix programs
if I booted under FreeBSD?  Is there any kind of "boot-manager" that
would let me quickly select wheather I wanted to boot under the Mac or
Unix OS at startup?  -btc

       *      ___     *             Benjamin T. Coburn              *
       *     <%,%>    *      "Insufficient DADA."  -Anonymous       *
       *     ('-')    *  Email:  btcoburn@ctdnet.acns.nwu.edu       *
       *     -"-"-    *  Packet: ke6kxk@ke6lw.#nocal.ca.usa.noam    *
       *  Web: http://ctdnet.acns.nwu.edu/~btcoburn/btcoburn.html   *