Date:      Sun, 9 Nov 2003 07:35:38 -0500
From:      "Alex Kelly" <alexkelly@adelphia.net>
To:        "Warren Block" <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbie USB Printer Problem

Hi, Warren, thanks for writing.

I did both of those of the suggestions, but still nothing. :(

I tried CUPS also. After installation and configuration of CUPS, cupsd ran
fine. But, when it attempted to print anything, the print attempts were
listed as "cancelled" in the list of web-based print jobs (I did it through
konqueror at localhost:631).

I'm going to keep trying. :)