Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:32:01 +0700
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichfreebsdlist@ovitrap.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>
Subject:   Re: System initialization

Hi,

I think you have had the list twice in the address list.

On Thursday 19 April 2012 06:23:26 Brett Glass wrote:

> Has anyone out there worked on the problem of generating
> configuration files for important daemons (e.g. mpd, dnscache from

are you sure that you really need this dynamically?

I believed this too until I realised that a script manually run can do the job for me.

I created a central location for my configuration files and let a script do the rest. Of course, it is all static.

Erich