Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:12:04 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        Dieter <freebsd@sopwith.solgatos.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, rick-freebsd@kiwi-computer.com
Subject:   Re: New port: pvrxxx for Hauppauge PVR150/500

Dieter wrote this message on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 14:04 +0100:
> Cool.  Could you point me at the list of BSD supported ATSC tuners, and the

The only supported ATSC tuner that I know about is the DViCO FusionHDTV5
Lite that I wrote a driver for...  (It is/was the least expensive at ~$90)

http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-oct-2005-dec-2005.html#Bt878-Audio-Driver-(aka-FusionHDTV-5-Lite)

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579