Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:40:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rob Simmons <rsimmons@wlcg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IBM ServerRAID support

I have an IBM netfinity 5500 that is currently running debian.  I'm going
to migrate it to FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE, and I was wondering if FreeBSD
supports the IBM ServerRAID adapter.  I looked in the questions list
archive and I noticed that someone was working on the driver at IBM but it
was abandoned.  I also noticed that someone else was using the linux
driver as a base to write a freebsd driver.  There is no mention in the
kernel LINT file about support for this device.

Is there a driver available for this adapter yet?

Robert Simmons
Systems Administrator
http://www.wlcg.com/