Date:      Mon, 02 Apr 2012 08:40:07 -0300
From:      Mrs. Asha Rose Migiro <migiro254uk@globomail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dear:GOOD NEWS,

   United Nation Organization Information Section

   210 Euston Road London NW1 2BE United Kingdom

   (U.K) DOCKET NO. OP 292.

   Our Ref: UN/BKL/STB

   IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR PARTIAL PAYMENT VALUED US$5.2M ONLY VIA ATM
   VISA CARD

   Dear:GOOD NEWS,

   We wish to inform you that your approve partial payment of
   USD$5.2Million from the  Federal Republic of Nigeria has been released
   and ready to be paid to you via ATM VISA CARD which you will use to
   withdraw the US$5.2Million from any ATM Machine in any part of the
   world.

   We have mandated the Intercontinental Bank Nigeria Plc, to issue an
   ATM VISA CARD and PIN# which you will use to withdraw the fund from
   any ATM machine in any part of the world but the maximum amount you
   can withdraw per day is US$20,000.00. You are strongly advice
   immediately to contact Rev.John Mark Head, E-Banking Intercontinental
   Bank Plc, via his email address:  johnmark2515@ovi.com and send him
   your information such as:

   1) Your Full Name.

   2) Your Contact Address.

   3) Your Home Phone, Mobile/Cell Phone and fax Number.

   4) Occupation ....

   5)Age........

   The ATM VISA CARD approved on your name has been sent to Rev.John Mark
   and he is waiting for your above information to enable him process and
   send you the ATM VISA CARD via any courier service company. So make
   sure you contact him right away with your full contacts/mailing
   information and tell him that you received a message from Mrs. Asha
   Rose Migiro the ATM VISA CARD ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR UNITED
   NATION OFFICE, Instructing you to contact him for immediate release of
   your ATM VISA CARD.

   You should contact him as directed and wait for your ATM VISA CARD
   within 72hours as soon as you furnish with all the requirement needed
   to dispatch the ATM VISA CARD to you. You are warned to disregard
   other contact or any communication you have with other offices from
   now henceforth.

   Please we are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the
   past. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept
   out congratulations! Website: www.un.org/sg/management.shtml

   Yours Sincerely,

   Thank you for choosing our Tux ATM VISA CARD Dept

   Mrs. Asha Rose Migiro