Date:      Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:33:34 -0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Daniel_Dias_Gon=E7alves?= <daniel@dgnetwork.com.br>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org,  freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Load Balancing Outgoing, its possible ?

Complicated ? Its possible ?

                                       TELECOM
                                LOAD SHARING PER PACKET
       |         |          |                          |          |        |
       |         |          |                          |          |        |
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
CISCO 2600 (6mbps)                                  HAUWEI (6mbps)
LOAD SHARING PER PACKET                             LOAD SHARING PER PACKET
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
             Ethernet (64.XX.XX.1/30)                      Ethernet
(65.XX.XX.1/30)
                     |                                               |
                     |                                               |
                     |                                               |
             XL0 (64.XX.XX.2/30)                            XL1
(65.XX.XX.2/30)
FREEBSD 5.4 + PF
                  XL2 (192.168.0.254/24, 64.XX.XX.5/30, 65.XX.XX.5/30)

                                   ------------------
                                         SWITCH
------------------------------- IP: 65.XX.XX.6/30

------------------                                                GW:
65.XX.XX.5
                                /                     \
                               /                       \
               IP: 192.168.0.10/24                      IP: 64.XX.XX.6/30
               GW: 192.168.0.254                        GW: 64.XX.XX.5
               and more clients ...

I need load balancing outgoing traffic from:
192.168.0.0/24 ( NAT )
and 64.XX.XX.0/24, 65.XX.XX.0/24

It is possible to make this balancing with the PF ? Exists some software
that I make this ? Zebra can help me?
This type of balancing gives to problems with the navigation of the user
of NAT or IP valid ?
If it is possible, wanted to see examples with rules.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dias Gonçalves
DGNET Network Solutions