Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 1996 20:34:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Hong Yan (Karen)" <hyan@aquinas.helios.nd.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   install freebsd over Win95

Hi, there:
	I have some problems to install freebsd on my Pentium machine.
The machine is now running Win95. When I want to install freebsd from
SCSI-CDROM, after I run install, it tells me there is no enough memory. I
need do it in MS-DOS mode. But if I quit windows, the system doesn't
recognize the CD-ROM driver. My questions are:
1. I can't install freebsd with Win95 running?
2. What drivers shall I install in order to let MS-DOS know about the
CD-ROM? I use NCR53C825 PCI-SCSI adapter.
	Thank you in advance for any kind of advice.

--Karen