Date:      Wed, 26 May 2010 16:01:56 -0500
From:      Chris Ruiz <yr.retarded@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AppleTalk status

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 6:25 AM, Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on updating net/netatalk to version 2.1 (or 2.1.1 when that c=
omes out the next couple of days), and I'm wondering what state AppleTalk s=
upport is in these days. =A0Is anybody still using it, or would now be the =
time to make all AppleTalk support in that port optional, and just focus on=
 the file server component?

> I haven't used AppleTalk for at least eight years now, and I don't quite =
see which setting it still would be used in nowadays...

Snow Leopard (10.6) dropped support for AppleTalk, so I think that
making it compile-time optional would be the best way to go.  Just my
2c.

Thanks

-- Chris

http://twitter.com/chrisattack