Date:      Sat, 12 May 2001 20:28:59 +0200
From:      Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: security section of FAQ?

--HnQK338I3UIa/qiP

Hi Chris,
On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 11:35:47AM -0500, Chris Costello wrote:
> On Saturday, May 12, 2001, Udo Erdelhoff wrote:
> > you may want to talk to Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com> before you
> > break out the blue and the brush yourself. He's working on a general
> > reorg of the FAQ and may even have exactly your shade of blue.
>=20
>    I'm definitely going to welcome any data committed to the
> current FAQ pertaining to security.

seems I've been too obscure again.  Me bad.

Here is the blunt version: Did you plan to introduce a security chapter
when you are creating the new FAQ? In that case, Michael Lucas can
concentrate on writing the questions and answers for the FAQ (and "The
Book", of course :-).

I'd think that collecting the security-related stuff in an extra chapter
would be a great thing.

/s/Udo
--=20
"I don't want to run a company. I'm not good at managing people.
You have a problem with the guy in the next cubicle?
I don't care. Shoot him or something."
-- Marc Andreesen, founder of Netscape, Rolling Stone, May 97

--HnQK338I3UIa/qiP

--HnQK338I3UIa/qiP--