Date:      Fri, 09 Aug 2002 11:59:32 +0800 (HKT)
From:      joel@ie.cuhk.edu.hk
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem using fopen with ip_dummynet.c

Hi all!!

I am trying to monitor the buffer size by using ipfw and I am modifying the
ip_dummynet.c file.

I have included #include <stdio.h> at the top of the code.
Then,I have  file and started logging information in it.

But when i want to compile I get the following error message :

ip_dummynet.o: In function `move_pkt':
ip_dummynet.o(.text+0x51d): undefined reference to `fopen'
ip_dummynet.o(.text+0x531): undefined reference to `__sF'
ip_dummynet.o(.text+0x536): undefined reference to `fprintf'
ip_dummynet.o(.text+0x5ac): undefined reference to `fprintf'
ip_dummynet.o(.text+0x5b8): undefined reference to `fclose'

Can anyone explain me the reason of this problem? I would be extremely
grateful.
Best regards,
Joel