Date:      Sat, 15 May 2021 20:28:14 +0800
From:      wa5qjh <wa5qjh@xmission.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Raspberry Pi 3 boot repair

just in case there are any other Murphy victims in our ranks, a quick fix in=
 case the boot inside your Pi gets messed up as mine did today, replace your=
 freebsd sdhc ( or whatever) with a raspbian sdhc card and power up. watch t=
he leds flash, thats your first sign cause it takes a few seconds for anythi=
ng to appear on an hdmi connected display, but chances are very good it will=
 'wake up' normally!
 no, I still dont know for sure how I hosed my boot up, but think it was whe=
n i copied the command to create a swapfile from the handbook, wrong.=20
  hope this helps somebody!

Gary Corell
 Ya gotta see time beyond the end of your nose=