Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:31:06 -0800
From:      Matt Pillsbury <mtp@straylight.brsp.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrade question.

Hi, All,

I recently decided to upgrade my 3.X system to 4.1-STABLE, and have
been trying to figure out exactly how to go about this. In the FAQ on
the webpage, they suggested using binary snapshots. So I went to do
that via FTP, and found out that I need a current version of
sysinstall. Normally, I'd just boot from floppies, but I don't have
a floppy drive.

What's the easiest way to get a current sysinstall with which to
upgrade?

Many thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Pillsbury                | Phone: (805) 696-6997
Play: mtp@straylight.brsp.net | Work: mtp@physics.ucsb.edu