Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:23:06 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>, "Chris Fedde" <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us>
Cc:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Is this ping normal?

Joe: "New" has nothing to do with a products ability/performance as many of
us have found out by now. I think the earlier post was the right idea. You
should set the NICs to make them both operate at the same modes....

At 10:51 PM 1.16.2002 -0500, Joe & Fhe Barbish wrote:
>These Nic cards are brand new.
>The box and the manuals say they are 100baseT Nics.

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin

Sage-American
http://www.sage-american.com
jacks@sage-american.com

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat;
....situation excellent! ....I shall attack!"