Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:27:24 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ! why? [original emails enclosed: last post hopefully]

On Thursday 25 March 2004 01:20 pm, __Clint__ wrote:
> > You're not a victim of SPAM, you're an attention seeker. Go and look for
> > help with that issue on another list.
>
> Considering that in 10 yrs I have only ever received human replies to 3 or
> 4 "abuse@<domain>", but have probably sent 200 or so, this was decidedly
> not a ploy for attention.  I expected it to go to /dev/null, not some
> mailing list full of unix folks with their typical tiresome unix-culture
> attitudes (which usually include, but are not limited to: intellectual
> elitism, scapegoating, and blaming the user for 100% of bad things that
> happen to the user).

Yanno - I was gonna read the rest of this, but after the above paragraph, I
felt I had had enough.

You really don't need to go on out and insult us users, the list, and the
maintaners.

If you can't deal with the fact that you made a booboo (Ooops, pardon me -
that was a slip of the elitism you mentioned), and get past this - then I'll
help you out.

I hear-by request the maintainer of this public list to remove the offending
user that  from this list that started this thread.

It's apparent (to me at least) the medication has been skipped for a few days
if not at least a few doses.

--
Best regards,
Chris