Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:24:14 -0200
From:      "Joao Rocha Braga Filho" <goffredo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel nat memory usage?

I was looking the archives and found this thread.

I don't know about kernel nat memory leak, but there is one in natd.
The memory use and the CPU load increases, and don't stop. I am
a ISP and have almost 500 users, and some a Lan Houses, schools,
offices...

If the bug is in the same lib used by both, the problem is the same.

I subscribed this list so tell this problem. I know, it is the wrong place,
but seemed logical to include this observation in this tread.

Thanks,
    Jo=E3o Rocha.

--=20

goffredo@gmail.com