Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 97 13:48:25 +0100
From:      "Geir Eivind Mork" <gemork@online.no>
To:        "chat@freebsd.org" <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   user of FreeBSD

I'm a user of FreeBSD (a quite new one too), and after playing along with it for some time "I feld in love with it",
When I see pages with 'Best viewed with Netscape' and 'This site is powred with FreeBSD' and so on, I
wished I could show FreeBSD my respect by putting a 'User of FreeBSD', 'Addicted to BSD' or some similar.. I
know you guys have a good fantasy so you sure can come up with something. Mr. John Fieber thoguth it
would have been a good addon to the icon collection, and told me ask you guys, and so I did :) I cannot use
Powred with FreeBSD on my page, cause the ISP uses SCO Unix. (I'm just a regular guy).

And remember to use the cute little bsd daemon then, I just love it :) I have the feeling it was the reason why I
chose FreeBSD over Linux in the first place :)

BTW; The reason why this letter isn't written on my FreeBSD Box, is because I haven't put up the network on
it yet. I have some problems with the network card.

_tDr_ (gemork@online.no)

... The vermine is a small black and white relative of the lemming, found in
the cold Hublandish regions. Its skin is rare and highly valued, especially
by the vermine itself; the selfish little bastard will do anything rather
than let go of it.
        -- Discworld wildlife
           (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)