Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:42:35 -0700
From:      Jordan K Hubbard <jkh@queasyweasel.com>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        jos@catnook.com, freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Package system flaws?

I think we're waiting for it to get to the stage where it does enough
that it's not shot down for lack of functionality.  It actually seems
to be making very good progress as a side-project, so I haven't been
tempted to rock the boat by encouraging its merger with the main CVS
repo until its own developers feel it's ready for that.  For one thing,
it would make adding new developers to the libh project that much
harder since they'd have to go through the more formal committer
process.

- Jordan

--
Jordan K. Hubbard
Engineering Manager, BSD technology group