Date:      Fri, 1 Apr 2016 23:53:08 +0200
From:      "Sid --" <sid4@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   net-im/libpurple grouping protocols in make config

Hi.

Can someone adjust this for net-im/libpurple 's Makefile, the maintainers haven't responded yet.

44,46c44,45
< OPTIONS_DEFINE=	BONJOUR DBUS GNUTLS NSS SASL GSTREAMER VV IDN PERL TCLTK \
< 		SAMETIME SILC GG IRC JABBER MSN MYSPACE NOVELL OSCAR QQ \
< 		SIMPLE YAHOO ZEPHYR
---
> OPTIONS_DEFINE=	DBUS GNUTLS NSS SASL GSTREAMER VV IDN PERL TCLTK

68a68,71
> OPTIONS_GROUP=		PROTOCOLS
> OPTIONS_GROUP_PROTOCOLS= BONJOUR GG SAMETIME SILC IRC JABBER MSN MYSPACE \
> 			NOVELL OSCAR QQ SIMPLE YAHOO ZEPHYR

The descriptions are already listed, and didn't need to be changed for this to work. It works the same, but the protocol options are moved into their own group, that can be seen when running make config. Bonjour acts like a protocol so I grouped it with the others. Thank you.