Date:       1 Jul 99 01:46:55 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: [FreeBSD Man Pages]]]]

Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 30, 1999 at 05:55:11PM -0700, Jesus Monroy wrote:
> > Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com> wrote:
>,,,,,,,,,,,,,[SNip SNap SNup]....................
> > > > > > >
> > > In case you hadn't noticed it, your survey gathered nothing but
> > > yawns because you didn't proffer any help in fixing the situation.
> > > =

> >    Yawns... That certainly does not seem to be the case
> >    after the last 50 or so messages on this mailing list.
> =

> Oh them. That's just because you're so funny :-)
> =

    Well, thank you.

> >    I think more along the line I'm stepping on toes and egos,
> >    including yours.
> =

> It's obvious that you're trying, but it doesn't come across as a
> threat, just amusing. You should see the kind of jokes about you that
> circulate in private email. Some of us are even quite concerned
> for your health.
> =

    It's not the first time... please see Jordan.
    BTW, feel free to post some of those jokes. I could
    use a good laugh now and then.

> Everyone knows you're behaving like a sociaopathic troll who's short on=

> sleep and a few other things, and that it's just because you're bored
> and feel like a silly little man sometimes. Nobody in their right mind
> would ever take you seriously. So don't worry, you won't make any
> enemies here, we'll look after you.
> =

    Well, I'm not sure what to think, except I know you are
    taking me seriously.

  =

> > > Nobody has made any claims they are perfect, but the are a substant=
ial
> > > resource and should be stressed as one of the resources making Free=
BSD
> > > a great system.
> > > =

> >     Yes, greatly despised(sp?) and loved system.
> =

> Yes, I agree, FreeBSD doesn't deserve your loyalty! Send me your
> address in private mail and I'll send you my Linux CDs. I've also
> got a list of Linux contacts to start you off, and I'll pick out
> all the fun ones who are easily trolled (that's most of them).
> =

     NO thank you. I already have RH,Caldera,Debain,SUSE and Ysgradill.
    (damm could never pronouce or spell the last.)

    As for the Linux group.. they love me too. :-)

---
"I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped, =

pop-up-happy dungeon like NT."
http://www.performancecomputing.com/features/9809of1.shtml