Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 1996 19:45:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   NCR 53c810 -> Where can I get them now?

I just asked a local shop for an NCR 53c810 SCSI controller to replace a
friend's IDE crap. The shop got back to me and informed me that NCR had
been bought out by Symbios Logic, who were in turn bought out by AT&T
(which I was aware of) and he couldn't find anyone to sell him this
controller!!

Anyone know of any other manufacturers (Kingston or someone perhaps) that
used the NCR chipset and have an on board bios so my friend can boot of a
scsi drive? Or do I have to go Adaptec 2940....

TIA,
-mark

| Mark Mayo		  mark@quickweb.com       |
| RingZero Comp.  	  vinyl.quickweb.com/mark |
"To iterate is human, to recurse divine."
		- L. Peter Deutsch