Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 1997 22:23:18 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: K6 Update & AMD Statement

Poul-Henning Kamp reported:
> I have a K6/233 here which has by now completed 50 or more make worlds,
> no complaints.
>
> It is marked:
>                 AMD-K6-233ANR
>                 3.2V CORE / 3.3V I/O
>                 B 9731EJBW

Ah, yes, 9731, a fine vintage.  ;^)  The latest I heard was all
steppings after 9729 should work fine.  BTW, for anyone else who wishes
to test this, remember the bug only occurs with more than 32M physical
RAM in the system.  Please include your RAM configuration in your
report.

(Still K6-less, but now only for another month or so. ;^)