Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:40:19 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        kama <kama@pvp.se>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.2 Release process starting...

--=-Ov2IQnCbE95H8W55jpkW

On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 10:23 +0100, kama wrote:
> Is it possible to get back the todo page during this release phase?

During the last couple of releases I simply didn't have time to do
everything and this was one of the things that fell by the wayside.

After the dust from 7.1 settled we started to make arrangements for
someone else to set this up and watch over it for us during the release.
It might take him a little time to get rolling with it (as in it might
not appear immediately upon the release cycle starting) but hopefully we
will have something along these lines come back at some point during
this release.

--=20
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu