Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 03:56:51 -0400
From:      "Jason" <jasonc@concentric.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fw: IP Masquerade? | Proxy Server?

I was informed that that this eeds to be addressed here and not in the
FreeBSD-Newbies.  This is my first time ever using this program and I
already have an advanced question  :)

If you can help me out I would be greatly appreciated.  I have many more
questions before I actually take the plunge with this potentially winderful
O/S.