Date:      Wed, 04 Nov 1998 17:17:27 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Christopher Raven <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>, "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Did you see?

At 09:47 PM 11/4/98 +0000, Christopher Raven wrote:
>While browsing for some info I found this (assuming it was lost):
>
>http://www.lexmark.com/networking/NSTL.html#_Toc390767648
>

>There were two machines used in their test, one was NT ~ the other was
>FreeBSD. Can this be spun any way for advocacy? Admittedly it was in
>June '97.
>

>Quote:
>Server used for all NetWare network adapter tests: Intel Pentium Pro
>200 System (Windows NT 4.0/NetWare 4.1 dual boot)
>
>Host used for TCP/IP network adapter tests: Intel Pentium Pro 200
>System (FreeBSD OS)
>

>Or is this all old hat?
>

>--
>Christopher Raven
>E-mail: c.raven@ukonline.co.uk & ICQ: 2254369
>http://www.FreeBSD.org/  "The Power To Serve"
>http://www.unmetered.org.uk/  "A PC is for life, not just for Xmas"

This is wild.. 2nd post today about somewhere using FreeBSD in their
support list..

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us
My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998