Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:03:05 +0000
From:      Mark <mark.wild@cableinet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPX router problems

In message <3478B5B5.550BFB29@planet.net.au> you wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Have you setup IPX Network Addresses on each interface?
>
> If not, this is possibly the problem.  I know IPX Routing when setup
> on Routers but not FreeBSD!
>
> Hope this points you in the right direction.
>
> Regards,
>
> Merv Young.

Thanks for the reply Merv.

Yes I have setup network addresses for each interface. I am receiving RIP/SAP
packets from the server side ok (ed0) but nothing seems to get through the
router. I keep getting bogus packet errors for anything attached to ed1.

netstat -r reports:

IPX:
Destination        Gateway            Flags     Refs     Use     Netif Expire
1.*                1.7b1fffffff       U           0        0       ed1
b120.*             b120.7b26ffffff    U           0        0       ed0