Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:54:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tuc <tuc@ttsg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   System instability

Hi,

	Over the last month, my system has seemed very unstable. At first
I thought it was just the result of issues with X after the system lost power
mid install.  Now it seems its just getting worse and worse. I've cvsupd' up
to yesterday morning. But I now see more and more .core's being generated, and
even saw :

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/libexec/uucp/uucico: Shared object has no run-time symbol table

	when I tried to get a uucp session going. I did get it one or
two other times on other programs.

	Where do I start? I'm getting frustrated enough to re-install, but
this only was installed 2 months ago.

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.