Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 1998 17:00:01 -0500
From:      Avalon Books <avalon@advicom.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   16C650 UART Support

Does any have detailed information about enabling 16C650 UART support
in 2.2.6R? I have a Boca IO650 with dual ST16C650 UART's, and I need to
eliminate the I/O bottleneck out to my ISDN TA. Hitting 230.4 kbps would
be nice...
   So...
   Which files I do alter, and what are the alterations? Or is there a
separate driver for 16C650-based cards (and if so, where do I find it)?
Is there already support for baud rates above 115.2 kbps? Or do I need
to add support? And if so, how?
   You get the idea...

--Rick Pelletier