Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:22:41 -0500
From:      RL <rlurman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MailScanner

We upgraded to MailScanner 4.36.4 and use spamassasin. I'm used to the
older version having a log file, maillog, that shows logs of all the
mail that enters and leaves the server.  However, maillog doesn't show
this I noticed with this latest version.  Instead it logs when updated
antivirus are downloaded and when a possible attack may be happening.
Does anyone know if there is another log file with 4.36 that shows
everything that enters/leaves the mailserver like maillog did?