Date:      21 Jan 2002 20:29:32 +1200
From:      ajt <ajthomson@optushome.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cannot start Mozilla

I had a similar problem but mozilla would always start...

Galeon would start up, but would just display a grey screen. However I
was able to right click on this window and enable menus and location
bars and everything quasi worked!

I had quite a bit of help to resolve this issue however was unable to
pin point the cause of the problem...

In the end I ended up reinstalling.. but then again.. my system probably
needed it at that point too.. ;)

I'll be interested to see if anyone else has any other solutions!!

Sorry for no help only sympathy!! ;)