Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 1996 10:20:59 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        ANDRSN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU (Annelise Anderson)
Cc:        wes@intele.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -questions etiquette

> I agree with both David and Wes here.....
>
> But I would like to say that I would rather have a rude answer than
> no answer at all--I'd rather have someone say "You idiot, read ___"
> than not get anything....
>
> And I have posted a question recently that has not been answered at
> all, about why pgp does not compile on 2.1.  And I think not answering
> is rude.
>
> Annelise

I'll answer that one:

I don't know, I don't use PGP; I think it's silly without a recognized
key authority.

That aside, I think that the newest version was reported to compile
without changes; perhaps you should update your sources?  It might
get you running code, even if it doesn't make the port work.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.