Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:36:23 +0000
From:      "Adam Egan" <adam.egan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with port forwarding

Ok having some problems with port forwarding here, wondered if anyone
could tell me if they see anything wrong, or have any ideas?

/* ipfw rules for natd */
add 01005 divert natd all from any to any in via sis0
add 01010 check-state

/* Allow for access to web server (unless specified like this, packets
are denied) */
add 01015 allow tcp from any to 192.168.0.0/24 dst-port 80 in via sis0
setup keep-state

/* Port redirect line in natd.conf */
redirect_port tcp 192.168.0.5:80 80

when I do ipfw show.. the figures next to the apache ipfw rule
change.. so i think it does activate that rule, as packet numbers
change.. but when i try to access my web server, the connection times
out. There are no entries into the apache-access/error logs.

Thanks in advance!

Adam