Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 2000 19:38:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Subject:   major amount of backports to 4.X-stable for Alpha...

I just MFC'd Rawhide, UP1000 and Sable/Lynx support (plus a wad 'o other isp
changes) to 4.X-stable.

I've only really tested this on an Xp1000 and a Rawhide system (works for me,
duh....). I'm hoping that others can test the newer platforms which I didn't
really wait for Drew or DFR to say okay on (sorry).

There May Be Breakage Out There. Please Test as Much as You Can- I wanted to
get this in early rather than late so we have as much DEV-phase testing before
Jordan cuts the 4.1 release.

I'll be following this up with some more tweaklets as I find them (I'll check
the release target, etc..) because I want fit the ispfw onto the 2nd floppy if
it fits (or make a 3rd floppy).

-matt