Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 1995 13:30:36 -0500
From:      chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
To:        Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 2.0b3

On Nov 27,  1:16pm, Bill/Carolyn Pechter wrote:
} >
} >         Anyone try to use the mail window of the new netscape? It searches
} > for the mail spool directory in /usr/spool/mail. Any ideas on how we
} > can get get around this?
}
} Symlink the correct mail spool with /usr/spool/mail.
}
} Bill
} ----
}  Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter        | The postmaster always pings twice.
}  Lakewood MicroSystems               | 17 Meredith Drive,
}  908-389-3592                        | Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
}  pechter@shell.monmouth.com          |
}-- End of excerpt from Bill/Carolyn Pechter

	I prefer not to polute /usr if it can be avoided.

--
Charles Green				             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &