Date:      Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:08:01 -0500
From:      "denny white" <dennywhite@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsup newbie problems

Probably got in over my newbie head, trying to use cvsup,
but had had so much success with freebsd, hated to stop
trying to learn. Ran cvsup  & went through the entire process,
following the handbook & Annelise Anderson's online book.
Everything looked like it was working great until I tried to run
xwindows. I apparently broke something there. Just trying to
find out the next step & it's probably in the documentation,
but haven't found it yet. Is it best to just reinstall xwindows,
kde, etc. from my cd 4.3 stable, or is there another course
of action I can take to fix it?