Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2001 01:00:18 +1100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lsof is broken in the name cache hash size bits

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 12:58:28AM +1100, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> I have a very strange lsof problem right now, it refuses to recognize
> full path-names on this 4.4-RELEASE:

I'm sorry I forgot to say that I used the latest lsof from the
ports-collection and recompiled it again when I found out about
the problem, just to make sure it was in sync with the kernel (later
on I realized I would have gotten a warning message about that if
that would not have been the case)

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis   |              Personal website: http://www.MavEtJu.org