Date:      Sat, 08 Apr 2006 16:41:59 -0300
From:      "Carlos F. A. Paniago" <carlos.paniago@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   jdk 1.5.0 compiles java plugin but ....

In a FreeBSD 6.1PRERELEASE, amd64, I compiled the jdk15 comenting the
lines in Makefile

#.if ${MACHINE_ARCH} == "amd64"
#WITHOUT_WEB=   yes
#.endif

but the execution of a banking java applet did this:

panix: {226} firefox
java_vm process: could not find Java VM symbols
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: Could not read ack from child process
System error?:: Resource temporarily unavailable
panix: {227}

I need to use a java plugin to acces a bank account, but in my amd64 it
is not possible... Could someone know how to solve this?