Date:      Sat, 31 May 2003 01:24:32 -0400
From:      "Bob Hall" <rjhalljr@starpower.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange startup messages

After I recently installed 4.8-stable and configured it as my
gateway, I started getting messages like the following during
startup. This fills dmesg completely, so I can't go back and
view the startup messages for diagnostic purposes. I haven't
found any references to this in archive and google searches,
and I don't know what's causing it. Has this happened to anyone
else, and is there a way to stop it?

*Handler Int
      12 stats RW *Handler Opaque/struct
      13 accept_sourceroute RW *Handler Int