Date:      Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:39:11 -0400
From:      A Dude <adudek16@gmail.com>
To:        kono@kth.se
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: firefox doesn't work on amd64

I did some more testing. I reloaded my box and started windowmaker.
tried to load firefox from an rxvt term. A window never came up but it
was listed in top.
exited from wm and "su -" to root, startx and typed firefox. It worked
as planned. closed and exited from xwindows and as su.
started wmaker again and then I could start firefox as planned. So
something isn't right.

Aaro