Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:53:13 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB ISDN driver

Nick Hibma writes:

>3COM has offered me an ISDN adapter to develop the USB driver for it. I
>do not have the ISDN line to test it, so I am looking for someone who
>could possibly do (part of) the implementation.

which part ? Testing the ISDN functionality ? I think my machine has USB
support, so I could take it on. I assume that this is basically a TA which
uses USB instead of seial. Of course, you'd have to ship an adapter to me in
Germany. Since you're apparently in Italy that shouldn't be a hardship.

---
Gary Jennejohn
Home - garyj@muc.de
Work - garyj@fkr.dec.com