Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 2000 13:46:56 -0600 (MDT)
From:      John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, rob <europax@home.com>, Johannes Zwart <johannes@jak.nl>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why not XEmacs, after all?

Bullmerde!  4.0 pulled a week ago from ftp install, on a brand new
machine.  cd /usr/ports/lynx;make install  I get a error stating that
lynx has a few security holes in it.  It's deprecated.

--
When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to
tick you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but

Who is John galt?  Galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!