Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:24:31 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Erik Sabowski <airyk@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Kernel compile error

Just cvsup'ed my sources, and building the kernel after building world. It
dies with this:

===> wi
@ -> /usr/src/sys
machine -> /usr/src/sys/i386/include
perl @/kern/makeops.pl -h @/kern/bus_if.m
perl @/kern/makeops.pl -h @/kern/device_if.m
perl @/kern/makeops.pl -h @/pci/pci_if.m
rm -f .depend
mkdep -f .depend -a   -nostdinc -nostdinc -D_KERNEL -DKLD_MODULE -I- -I.
-I@ -I@/../include -I/usr/obj/usr/src/i386/usr/include
/usr/src/sys/modules/wi/../../i386/isa/if_wi.c
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error

what exactly went wrong there? I have all the ethernet adapters commented
out in my kernel, except for mii and fxp. is that what is causing the
problem?

#airyk

--
airyk@sdf.lonestar.org