Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 1998 19:44:54 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any feedback on my recent kernel 'fixes'

On Wed, Feb 04, 1998 at 11:59:10PM -0500, Mark Mayo wrote:
> Well, I just cvsup'ed and have been pounding my box with "real world"
> workstation type use.. I have 32MB of RAM, and I ran several
> copies of Netscape,

Hey - which Netscape?  I've got 64M and 141M swap, and I'm getting
'out of swap space' _often_ with just a single Netscape 4.04 and a
couple of Netscape-windows.

I've got a couple of related things that might be of significance - I
have bktr in the kernel, run 1600x1200x16-bit resolution, and I'm
running XFree.

Eivind, who just thought he was way too low on swap...