Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:26:12 +0100
From:      Willy Offermans <W.K.Offermans@TUe.nl>
To:        Wolfgang Zenker <wolfgang@lyxys.ka.sub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SiS 900 Ethernet card

Dear FreeBSD friend,

I'm not able to hack the code myself, I'm just a FreeBSD user
(enthousiastic one) not a developer. So it would be nice if someone
else could do it.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Willy

*************************************
W.K. Offermans
Eindhoven University of Technology
Department of Chemical Engineering
Laboratory of Catalysis (SKA)
building ST-W 4.27, PO Box 513
5600 MB  Eindhoven, Netherlands
Tel: 0(031) 40 247 37 81
Fax: 0(031) 40 247 50 32
Home: 0(031) 45 544 49 99
e-mail: w.k.offermans@tue.nl
http://www.catalysis.nl

       If you are bored playing with Bill Gates' toy, start to work with a real operating system
                       Feel free, feel FreeBSD .... (www.FreeBSD.org)