Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:54:45 +0300
From:      "Konstantine V.Kalmykov" <konsta@rsuh.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   tape device

	Dear friends!

	I'm going to use 'Ditto Max' tape device by Iomega (tm) for creating a 	back-up procedure. So I use FreeBSD 4.3. And I've read supported hardware 	 	 information but didn't find any about these Ditto tape drives. Shoud it mean    that these devices are not supported in FreeBSD? And in user's manual for the    Ditto tape drive is information that this device is preferred to use under    MSdos(tm) and MSWindows (tm) operating systems.

	With best Regards,
	Konstantine V. Kalmykov