Date:      Thu, 01 Jan 2015 13:22:56 -0600
From:      Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sysutils/bsdststs

I got my monthly report and noticed that a number of ports were corrupt.

pkg_info: the package info for package 'OpenSP-1.5.2_2' is corrupt
pkg_info: the package info for package 'apache22-2.2.27_2' is corrupt
pkg_info: the package info for package 'autoconf-2.69' is corrupt

My ports are fine according to %pkg info.

Why is bsdstats still using the old ports utilities?  Is it going to be
updated?

Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst