Date:      11 Oct 2002 02:45:48 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "Vladimir B.  " Grebenschikov <vova@sw.ru>
Subject:   evolution-devel has been added to my CVS server

To avoid adding yet another rev of evolution, gtkhtml, gal, and
gnomespell to the tree, I have added my ports of the aforementioned to
my CVS server.  Most people that wish to test are already doing so.

If you want to test the new evolution, you will need to get the
evolution-devel, gtkhtml, gal, and gnomespell ports from CVS.  To access
my server do:

cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous@creme-brulee.marcuscom.com:/space/cvs/marcuscom-cvs
login

(password is anoncvs)

cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous@creme-brulee.marcuscom.com/space/cvs/marcuscom-cvs
co ports

These evo-related ports will overwrite some key GNOME components, so
only test if you know what you're getting into.  I have updated the
Evolution port to fix some of the library problems.  People seeing
problems with .so linkage should checkout this latest version.  Let me
know how it goes.

As always, report any bugs to Ximian using bug-buddy or their Bugzilla
interface.

Joe
--
Joe Marcus Clarke