Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:27:16 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?G=C3=B6ran_L=C3=B6wkrantz?= <goran.lowkrantz@ismobile.com>
To:        Jamie Paul Griffin <jamie@kode5.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: exclude device from bus probe?

No, that won't work. This is the NIC we have traffic over:
em1@pci0:3:0:0:	class=0x020000 card=0x10d315d9 chip=0x10d38086 rev=0x00
hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '82574L Gigabit Network Connection'
    class      = network
    subclass   = ethernet

So to be exact, I need em0 to not be probed while em1 is probed and
attached.

/glz

--On September 18, 2012 10:04:21 +0100 Jamie Paul Griffin <jamie@kode5.net>