Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 2002 09:45:00 -0700
From:      VB <swive@getnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   firewall question

Hi,

I am trying to set up my firewall, and I am following one of the O'Reilly
howto's.  I don't see instructions in there for me to edit the
/etc/rc.firewall, but I was looking at that file, and it includes ip
addresses that do not match my actual ip address, netmask, etc.

For instance, it says ip is 192.0.0.1.  Do I need to change these values to
match my actual fxp0 values?  I would think the O'Reilly would tell me if I
needed to change those values, but it doesn't.  I would also think that
those values should match the actual values, but they don't.

Can someone help me out here?

Thank you,

Eric